Sunday, February 13, 2005

Google presence

I was just reading story about Google Hacking. It's crazy the amount of information that is available online these days. Recently I've been thinking alot about RSS (great post on Ventureblog about RSS) and how it's changing the nature of the Internet, (I'll post more about this thought soon) this article helped me see that the thoughts I've been having could be quite true. Here's a quote from the article:
"The most practical thing I can tell people is to be fully aware of what their Google presence is. Companies and even individuals should be aware of what they look like through Google," he said.
Google presence? I've done a lot of work with SEO and search marketing, but I've never thought of it as maintaining a presence. Very interesting.

PS - if you're interested, find out why Google is going to rule the world.

No comments: