Thursday, June 21, 2007

Trade shows make my feet hurt

Over the last couple of weeks I’ve gone to a couple of conferences, one in Orlando and the other in Whistler. These have been the first conference/trade shows for Q4 where we have exhibited and sponsored aspects of the events. Both of them have gone quite well and we’ve been able to expand our pipeline of sales prospects considerably.

However I have to say that I’m so tired (and we’ve got one more in Colorado next week) and that my feet feel like they constantly hurt. So my big question is what are the solutions for dealing with sore feet? I’ve heard cold water afterwards, changing your insoles, drinking constantly (haha) but nothing seems to work. I think if I can figure out how to keep my feet from hurting I’d be doing alright.

So, if you’ve got a tip let me know – I’m all ears!!

No comments: